Due to heightened alert on COVID-19 situation:
Notice and Update on Patient & Visitor Policy
- Only one accompanying person (including caregiver) will be allowed in our clinics at any one time.
- Accompanying persons who are unwell (fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose) will not be allowed to enter our clinic.
- You and your accompanying person are required to wear a mask.
- Please note that if you (and your family members staying with you) have travelled overseas in the past 14 days, or feeling unwell (fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose) or falls under supect case1 definition kindly call to reschedule your appointment. You will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Please arrive earlier than the appointment time to complete the travel and health declaration.
Please note that consultations at our clinics are by appointment basis only.
In response to the Circuit Breaker measures, we are reducing unnecessary visitor movements in our clinics. With effect from 7 April 2020, all casual visitors will not be allowed to enter the clinics.
Visit this website for more updates on COVID-19 https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
1(a) A person with clinical signs and symptoms suggestive of Community-Acquired Pneumonia or community-acquired severe respiratory infection with breathlessness.
(b) A person with an acute respiratory illness of any degree of severity (e.g. symptoms of cough, sore throat, runny nose, anosmia), with or without fever, who, within 14 days before onset of illness had:
(i) Travelled abroad (outside Singapore); OR
(ii) Close contact with a case of COVID-19 infection OR
(iii) Stayed in a foreign worker dormitory that has been gazetted as isolation areas under the Infectious Disease Act