EEC is committed to stay at the forefront of LASIK technology to serve our patients better.
The Wavelight EX500 is the world’s fastest excimer laser to date featuring a 500Hz repetition rate that treats myopia at an incredible 1.4 seconds per diopter (100 degrees)!
- Increased sensitivity to eye movements
- Reduced corneal complications
- Reduced patient fatigue
The FEMTO LDV Z6 The first of it’s kind in South East Asia, the FEMTO LDV Z6 is the next generation in Ziemer’s range of flap creation technology!
- Better LASIK flaps
- Improved centration
- Corneal transplantation capability
- Able to assist in Cataract surgery
The Schwind Amaris is the world’s fastest 750Hz excimer laser, combining superior speed, high precision and partnering with theSchwind CAM diagnostic system to deliver outstanding outcomes!
- Maximum comfort
- Reduced re-treatments
- Minimised corneal collateral damage
- Optimal eye trackingThe Schwind CAM Schwind CAM is a diagnostic system which provides an extensive array of measuring methods for refractive and therapeutic corneal surgery. Its intelligent planning tool allow for extensive and customized refractive laser treatment.Whether aberration-free or customized treatments, aspheric ablation profiles are used, based on corneal wavefront data. These minimize the induction of aberrations and ensure excellent contrast sensitivity.
The iFS Advanced Femtosecond Laser System The iFS Advanced Femtosecond Laser System brings the latest innovations to flap architecture, utilising the proven Intralase Method, to offer a 100% blade-free LASIK experience.
- New flap options
- Improved stability
- Smoother flap separation
- Reduced inflammation
The Avedro Collagen Cross-linking Device The Avedro collagen cross-linking device is the latest breakthrough in cornea-strengthening technology, using a revolutionary technique to dramatically reduce procedure times while improving the quality of outcomes. We are now better equipped to not just treat keratoconus, but also make LASIK a safer and more compatible procedure for patients with thinner corneas
Find out moreFAQ’s about Lasik by following this link.
Eagle Eye Centre will evaluate and determine which procedure is best for you. We will inform you of the benefits and risks of each procedure, and answer all of your questions regarding the procedures.
If you’re interested in EPI-LASIK, schedule a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate for EPI-LASIK, LASIK, or another refractive surgery treatment.